This text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercialShareAlike 4.0 License. For photos and pictures additional terms may apply. If so, these are found by clicking the photo or the picture.
It is our mission to empower and engage stake holders in the Celsius Network to share knowledge and experience. In the Celsius Toolbox content is collected, developed and published under a free license or to a public domain.
You are free to:
– Read and print our articles and other media free of charge.
– Share and Reuse our articles and other media under free and open licenses for non-commercial purposes.
If you share or reuse material from Celsius Toolbox you must:
Retain the following if it is supplied by the Licensor with the Licensed Material:
– Identification of the creator(s) of the Licensed Material and any others designated to receive attribution, in any reasonable manner requested by the Licensor (including pseudonym if designated
– A copyright notice
– A notice that refers to this Public License
– A notice that referes to the disclaimer of warranties
– A URL or hyperlink to the licensed Material to the extent reasonably practicable