Espoo Clean Heat – Carbon Neutral District Heating in Espoo in the 2020s
Topics explored in the webinar include:
- Steps to carbon-neutral district heating in the Espoo, Kauniainen and Kirkkonummi regions in Finland in the 2020s. The development work is now being accelerated with a new intermediate goal to discontinue the use of coal in 2025.
- The growing importance of demonstrating successful sector integration cases in practice.
- Expanding utilisation of waste heat sources, among other things.
Wherever your company is on the journey – from planning various options to decarbonise district heating to already implementing the first measures – you’ll gain useful insights from this important webinar.
Webinar attendees will be able to:
- Explore new methods of decarbonising district heating
- Learn from the early movers how to achieve carbon neutral heat supplies in the cities
- Ask questions to the presenters
- Timo Piispa, Head of Heating & Cooling Finland, Fortum
- Heikki Keskiväli, Manager, Strategic Projects, Heating & Cooling Finland, Fortum
Further background information is available online at www.fortum.com/espoo