Euroheat & Power webinar series
The Euroheat & Power Conference goes online with a series of webinars for networking, knowledge sharing and new learning opportunities highlighting the latest trends and forecasts around district heating and cooling.
Further information and registration for the upcoming webinars click HERE
- 19 May 2020 | 09:00-10:00 – Online Breakfast Debate: Planning the Renovation Wave: how district energy can help?
The webinar aims at exploring how measures aimed at enhancing the energy efficiency of buildings and the decarbonisation of the heat supply can combine to deliver a Renovation Wave that makes the difference we need.
Moderator: Giulia Forgnone, Euroheat & Power
• Karlis Goldstein, Energy Efficiency Adviser to the Energy Commissioner Kadri Simson
• Sorcha Edwards, Secretary General of Housing Europe
• Max Peters, Project & Network Manager, Energy Agency of the State of Baden-Württemberg
Your EHP contact for this webinar : Giulia Forgnone
- 27 May 2020 | 14:30-15:15 – Bright Thinkers Webinar: Move your organisation from defense to offense in disruptive times
In this session, Andy Bailey, best-selling leadership author and founder of business coaching firm, Petra Coach, will lead you through D.S.R.O. planning. It stands for Defense, Stabilize, Reset and Offense. It’s a four-step process for mitigating loss in your business and planning for intentional action that will ensure your business overcomes the disruption and prepares for the upturn – better and stronger than before.
• Presenter: Andy Bailey | PETRA COACH – Entrepreneur Coach
Your EHP contact for this webinar : Silke Schlinnertz
Further information here or register directly with the team at PetraCoach here
- 10 June 2020 | 14:00-15:00 – Country Focus: National Heating and Cooling Transitions Across the EU
EU frameworks may be essential, but they only work if they are complemented by national measures.
EU Member States have been working on the implementation of the Energy Package, adopted between the end of 2018 and early 2019. Revised 2030 targets for renewables, energy efficiency and GHG emissions reduction will drive the energy sector, and heating cooling, towards more sustainability.
As part of this new framework, Member States had to deliver National Energy and Climate Plans (NECPs) where they present, in a new integrated manner, their climate and energy objectives and measures to the European Commission. In addition, the Energy Efficiency Directive foresees Member States to carry out a comprehensive assessment of the potential for efficient heating and cooling by December 2020.
In this context, the webinar will explore the role of heat in the decarbonisation strategies in Member States and how EU targets are translated into national frameworks and measures.
In this session, representatives from 3 different Member States across the EU will discuss their respective heating and cooling transitions, highlighting common challenges and possible solutions along the way.
Moderator: Emma Coker, BloombergNEF, Low Carbon Heat Analyst
• Rémi Chabrillat, French Environment and Energy Management Agency (ADEME), Director production and renewable energy
• Susanne Schmelcher, German Energy Agency (Dena), Senior Expert Engineer
• Tjalling de Vries, Dutch Ministry of Economics, Programme Manager Heat
Your EHP contact for this webinar : Pauline Lucas
- TBC 17 June 2020 | 09:00-10:00 – Online Session: Special edition on Cities
Your EHP contact for this webinar : Sofia Lettenbichler