Heat Leap – Decarbonising the Nordics
District Heating has a strong position in the Nordics. To secure this position operators must apply new solutions and strategies to reduce costs and increase customer value. What are these new technologies and solutions. And how do we further accelerate the ongoing digitalisation of our sector?
You are welcome to our second Heat Leap technology workshop focusing on modernisation of existing heat networks. Topics addressed include:
- General market trends in the Nordic Region
- Solutions to extend life-time of existing pipe systems
- Biomassin Sweden –sustainable heat source with socio-economic benefits
- Digitalisation –Finland is leading the way in wireless technologies
- Future from past –Refurbishing heat networks in Lithuania
The session is organised in collaboration with University of Halmstad, RISE –Research Institutes of Sweden and Celsius, and is offered freeof charge.
To register, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org