|You are kindly invited to the upcoming kick-off of the fall 2021 edition of the Celsius Forerunner Groups on Monday, September 13th at 14:00 CET.
To register please click here: https://ui.ungpd.com/Issues/5fb739fc-c3d2-43a6-9a92-26d181a574ef
Based on the premise that cities and districts are in a position to take the lead in the energy transitions, the Celsius Initiative has created Forerunner Groups – where cities and experts can come together to facilitate the planning and implementation of smart and sustainable heating and cooling solutions. For the third round of the Forerunner Groups, we will be focusing on the following challenges:
- Financing: helping cities prepare an investment case and connect with investors to finance their heating and cooling projects.
- Waste Heat: facilitating waste heat recuperation from urban environments.
- LTDH: supporting cities with mature district energy networks transition to 4th and 5th generation systems.
- Fossil Free: removing fossil-fuels as energy sources in district energy networks.
- Cooling: deploying efficient and sustainable cooling systems.
Cities with similar challenges will gather around a common topic to discuss with each-other, and with supporting experts, possible solutions to the issues raised by the participating cities. The purpose is to help cities properly plan and implement robust, smart, and sustainable heating and cooling policies, while avoiding failures that may seriously damage the reputation and perception of heating and cooling solutions.
Join us on Monday, September 13th at 14:00 CET, on Zoom, to find out more about different Forerunner Groups, involved cities, base experts, meeting focus and schedule for autumn 2021. As a city, get inspiration and join the Forerunner Groups with fellow cities, facing similar challenges! As an expert, get on board and support the adequate deployment of smart and sustainable heating and cooling solutions across Europe!
Thomas Nowak, EHPA
Jorge Rodrigues de Almeida, RdA
Eelco Kruizinga, DNV GL
Aksana Krasatsenka, Euroheat & Power
Pauline Lucas, Euroheat & Power
Gabriele Pesce, Euroheat & Power
Giulia Forgnone, Euroheat & Power
Oliver Ingwall King, Johanneberg Science Park